Wednesday, February 9, 2011

a few thrifting finds with some new purposes.....

 With all the snowy weather I had a brief break from all the snow and was able to make it out to do some thrifting. While I was out and about I spied this little handmade vintage pincushion....so darling! I love all the sweet details and love that were put into it.

 I really love these vintage quilted organizers....perfect for storage and organization.

 I was a ballerina for around 16 years of my life....and still love sweet pictures of ballerina's. These vintage pictures are quite lovely....perfect for a lil' girls room.

 I always pick up boxes of vintage flashcards while thrifting....they are perfect for so many projects.

These rolls of vintage washable shelf paper were my fave find....love these! I was originally going to sell them...but they are the perfect weight for wrapping paper...so I will be using these rolls to wrap pretty packages.....la la love! Check out several of these treasures and more that are in my shop for sale.

2 comments:

  1. Got my sweet coin purse today, thank you so much! Love the ballerina pictures too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My bed room was ballerinas, loved the look~
    Wow, 16 yrs...I bet you still have the grace!
    Thanks for sharing these fab finds!

    ReplyDelete

copyright one ripe peach 2009-2012