Tuesday, March 29, 2011

finding a bit of time for creating....

 I really love creating these mini journals....perfect for springtime gift giving. Someone recently told me she loves using her notebooks to jot down prayers....and with the state of the world....a perfect use.

 These scrappy cards are so fun to make....it is a great way to use up all those bits and pieces that you just can't bear to part with.

 I really love sweet pastels....but lately bolder palette shades have been calling my name as I see spring emerging from the grass in pretty shades of purple and yellow.

I also have a fond affection for scrappy pillows, blankets and all sorts of other sewing creations. This sweet pillow cover is a fun way to welcome springtime. It has 4 different fabrics throughout....with a fun polka dot print on the backside. Welcome spring.....I can't wait to see you emerge in all your fabulous colors!

2 comments:

copyright one ripe peach 2009-2012