Thursday, March 10, 2011

vintage fabric love...................

Vintage fabrics....so many options as to what to create with all the loveliness. I recently stumbled across a vintage terry cloth table cloth and knew I wanted to create some lovely guest hand towels....love how these turned out.

You can also use your vintage fabrics to cover and create lovely greeting cards...this one would be perfect for a birthday, get well, thank you or wedding.

And who doesn't need a sweet lil' ruffle pouch to hold all your little tid bits?! Pouches are a must have in our household....they are used for pencils, markers, organize tid bits, makeup and as gifts for dear friends.

And a sweet little notebook is always handy...jot down this and that. Another sweet gift to have on hand for a dear friend.

Seems like there is always someone I know who is having a baby....so bibs and baby items are always in the making at our home. I love using all the scraps to create these scrappy bibs......just too precious. I am in sewing mode as I fill my shop with oooodles of new springtime goodies this week....stay tuned for ruffled bags, coasters, shoe bags, pillow covers and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright one ripe peach 2009-2012